Fortune’s mission is to change the world by making business better. Fortune’s CEO Initiative (CEOI) brings this mission to life by convening an exclusive community of the world’s most influential and transformative leaders, who are driving positive societal change through their purpose-driven businesses.
With the shared belief that business has a responsibility beyond profit, these leaders are actively shaping the zeitgeist by developing best practices on sustainability and social impact for their stakeholders and society—as well as addressing business’s role in geopolitics, the responsible deployment of A.I., public–private partnerships, and more.
Leveraging some 100 years of groundbreaking journalism, thought leadership, and convening power, the Fortune CEO Initiative is meeting the moment to make business better.
Participation is by invitation only. For more information on joining, email CeoInitiative@fortune.com.
The benefits of membership in the Fortune CEO Initiative include:
- CEO Initiative Annual Meeting: Our Annual Meeting brings together members for collaborative discussions focused on the Initiative’s core themes and the shared belief that infusing broader purpose into corporate strategies is increasingly important in attracting and motivating talent, deepening bonds with consumers, and steadying corporate reputation.
- CEO Initiative New York Dinner: Intimate gathering of our CEO Initiative members to discuss new ideas and trends that are shaping business.
- Davos Dinner: Our annual dinner, which always attracts the highest quality group of CEOs in Davos, is an opportunity to share ideas and reflect on the role of business leadership.
- Virtual Calls: Occurring quarterly and hosted by Alan Murray, Chief Executive Officer, FORTUNE, these calls provide a forum for CEOI members to share ideas and approaches with other CEOI members. Our objective is to understand how our members are leading, planning, and thinking in both the short and long term.
- Recognition in Fortune Magazine: Fortune will run an editorial report, which includes a listing of all members, following the conclusion of the CEO Initiative Annual Meeting.
- Recognition on Fortune.com: All CEO Initiative members are listed with a photo and a shot biography at https://fortune.com/ceoi
- Fortune Media amplification: CEOs examine the role of business and leadership through face-to-face conversations with peers. From these peer conversations we publish reports authored by our CEO Initiative members on Fortune.com.
- Video Interview: CEOI members have the opportunity to participate in a video interview series with a Fortune staffer, highlighting your business with purpose, and published on Fortune.com.
- Complimentary Invitations and Special Opportunities are available for a senior executive from your company to attend select Fortune events throughout the membership year. These events bring together leaders across a variety of industries and disciplines to set the global business agenda and obtain information they need to run their businesses.
- Premium-level Access across Fortune Media Platforms include subscriber-only journalism online; an immersive video portal, featuring every Fortune conference via livestream or on demand; and proprietary research each week.
- Personal Support is offered from an assigned contact, who serves as your day-to-day resource for logistics and Fortune events.
Annual membership is $17,000.
The CEO Initiative is developed with the guidance of Fortune editors, and the program is tailored with themes and speakers carefully selected to deliver maximum value to participants.
For Speaker Suggestions:
To suggest a speaker for the Fortune CEO Initiative, please complete the form at the link below. There are no exact deadlines for speaker submissions.
Please click here to submit a speaker suggestion.
Membership in the Fortune CEO Initiative is by invitation only, and subject to approval. Registration is non-transferable. Annual membership is $17,000. Participants are responsible for their own travel and hotel charges for all events. The staff for the event will provide more information about accommodations.
For Sponsorship Opportunities:
A limited number of corporate sponsors opportunities are available for 2023. Please contact us for more information.
For Press Inquiries: